Ichimatsu is founded in 1959.
The building was built based on Japanese traditional architecture. Wood was used for most of the framework, walls are made of clay and/or bamboo and sliding doors are made of Japanese paper.Our founder grew up surrounded by traditional Japanese
things because his family was running Ryokan which is a Japanese style inn.
Since he was trained in a restaurant in Osaka and Kyoto, he received inspiration from these places. Katsura Imperial Villa was one of his favorite places. After the training, he moved to China and opened a Japanese restaurant in Dailian. He had some branch restaurants as well. He moved back to Japan after the war, and decided to open a restaurant in Asakusa that was known as one of the most popular areas around the time. Current Ichimatsu is the third one.
Service that Ichimatsu provides;
We have rooted in the local community for a long time. It serves traditional Japanese dishes and provides Geisha and/or other entertainments.
We would like customers to enjoy not only meal but also entertainments by Geisha and other entertainers, serving dishes and plates, hanging scrolls, rooms and a relaxing time in this place. Moreover, customers can enjoy finding what kind of
wood and how it was used to build the old wooden house. Carvings on a window derive from each room name. (e.g. Pine tree, Mt. Fuji, etc.) Since Ichimatsu is in Asakusa, you can go sightseeing after meal easily. Also, we can provide a pick-up
and drop-off service by rickshaw as an optional service, which you can enjoy Japan.
We can set up table seating on Tatami mat, so people from other countries should have no problem. An original wedding party can be arranged in the atmosphere of Japan, which we recommend.
Special Menu ～January～
- Sakizuke: Appetizer
- Simmered Deep-fried Wheat Gluten in Dashi Broth, Orient Clam and Root of Wakame Seaweed Soaked in Dashi Broth and Udo Plant
- Sweet Shrimp and Soaked Boiled Water Dropwort with Fish Milt
- Wheat Gluten
- Orient Clam
- Root Udo Plant
- Root of Wakame Seaweed
- Sweet Shrimp
- Water Dropwort
- Fish Milt
- Owan: Soup
- White Miso Soup with Simmered Daikon Radish, Boiled Carrot, Grilled Shiitake Mushroom, Boiled Stem Lettuce, and Grilled Japanese Amberjack with Salt with Powder Sansho Pepper
- White Miso
- Daikon Radish
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Stem Lettuce
- Japanese Amberjack
- Powder Sansho Pepper
- Otsukuri: Seasonal Sashimi
- Today’s special
- Hachizakana: Grilled Dish
- Deep-fried Sea Bream, Steamed Turnip and Soaked Boiled Ostrich Fern in Dashi Broth with Daikon Radish Mixed with Egg Yolk and Arrowroot Dashi Sauce
- Sea Bream
- Ostrich Fern Daikon Radish
- Egg Yolk
- Onsai: Warm Dish
- Chicken Soup with Chinese Cabbage, Boiled Bok Choy and Chicken with Pepper
- Chinese Cabbage
- Bok Choy
- Susumezakana: Sake Nibble
- Deep-fried Ebi-imo Taro and Deep-fried Aralia Sprout with Whipped Egg White Mixed with Arrowroot and Boiled Shrimp with Thick Starchy Sauce of Sesame
- Ebi-imo Taro
- Aralia Sprout
- Tomezakana: Last Dish before Oshokuji
- Soaked Grilled Barracuda in Dashi Broth, Mixed Cucumber, Chinese Yellow Chives and Oyster Mushroom with Dashi Broth and Vinegar
- Chinese Yellow Chives
- Oyster Mushroom
- Oshokuji: Seasonal Rice Dish
- Rice, Rolled Omelet, Simmered Hijiki Seaweed and Dried Green Laver in Sweetened Soy Sauce, Flying Fish Roe, Japanese-style Pickled Vegetables, Clear Soup with Wheat Gluten, Deep-fried Tofu and Japanese Honewort
- Hijiki Seaweed
- Dried Green Laver
- Flying Fish Roe
- Japanese-style Pickled Vegetables
- Wheat Gluten,Deep-fried Tofu
- Japanese Honewort
- Mizugashi: Dessert
- Apple Jelly, Pana Cotta, Strawberry, Sweet Black Beans & Mint
- Fresh Cream
- Pana Cotta
- Black Beans
- Menu for January 2020: Chef – Asano Kazuhiro
- There’s possibility that menu may be modified. We would appreciate your understanding.
- The menu changes monthly to highlight seasonal ingredients.
- The service charge and consumption tax will be added to the total amount of your bill.
- This menu shows a 12,000yen course set. Other courses are also available.
Would you like to enjoy Geisha and other
entertainers’ performance while enjoying a meal?
Geisha is traditional Japanese female entertainers who act as hostesses. Their skills include performing various arts such as classical music, dance, games, and conversation, traditionally entertain customers.
- Ozashiki Asobi is reservation-only.
- Reservation is not available on that day of arrival.
- There will be a cancellation fee.
|Toei Asakusa Line||Asakusa||5min|
ADDRESS：1-15-1 Kaminarimon, Taitoku, Tokyo
its a 3-minutes walk to Asakusa Kaminarimon
The way to TOKYO SKYTREE is
popular sightseeing course.
- Open: 5p.m. – 10:30p.m. (Last admission is 7p.m. and closing time is 10:30p.m.)
Closed: Monday, Bon holidays and New Year holidays
- Please email us about our irregular holiday.
- Address: 1-15-1 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034 Japan
We accept a reservation or an inquiry only by email.
So, please send your email address, name and reservation date to our email address.
We will email you later.
If you have any questions, please email us anytime.