Ichimatsu is founded in 1959.
The building was built based on Japanese traditional architecture. Wood was used for most of the framework, walls are made of clay and/or bamboo and sliding doors are made of Japanese paper.Our founder grew up surrounded by traditional Japanese
things because his family was running Ryokan which is a Japanese style inn.
Since he was trained in a restaurant in Osaka and Kyoto, he received inspiration from these places. Katsura Imperial Villa was one of his favorite places. After the training, he moved to China and opened a Japanese restaurant in Dailian. He had some branch restaurants as well. He moved back to Japan after the war, and decided to open a restaurant in Asakusa that was known as one of the most popular areas around the time. Current Ichimatsu is the third one.
Service that Ichimatsu provides;
We have rooted in the local community for a long time. It serves traditional Japanese dishes and provides Geisha and/or other entertainments.
We would like customers to enjoy not only meal but also entertainments by Geisha and other entertainers, serving dishes and plates, hanging scrolls, rooms and a relaxing time in this place. Moreover, customers can enjoy finding what kind of
wood and how it was used to build the old wooden house. Carvings on a window derive from each room name. (e.g. Pine tree, Mt. Fuji, etc.) Since Ichimatsu is in Asakusa, you can go sightseeing after meal easily. Also, we can provide a pick-up
and drop-off service by rickshaw as an optional service, which you can enjoy Japan.
We can set up table seating on Tatami mat, so people from other countries should have no problem. An original wedding party can be arranged in the atmosphere of Japan, which we recommend.
Special Menu ～February～
- Sakizuke: Appetizer
- Simmered Daikon Radish, Boiled Shrimp, Soaked Colza Blossoms and Shiitake Mushroom in Broth, Flying Fish Roe, and Fish Milt Mixed with Arrowroot Sauce
- Daikon Radish
- Colza Blossoms
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Flying Roe
- Fish Milt & Arrowroot
- Shunsai: Sake Nibble
- Vinegared Rice Wrapped in Fried Bean Curd
- Simmered Sardine with Soy Sauce, Japanese Sake and Sansho Pepper
- Simmered Green Soybeans
- Sweet and Sour Pickled Nagaimo Yam
- Japanese Horseradish Flower and Pickled Herring Roe in Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Sugar, and Dried Bonito
- Vinegared Rice
- Fried Bean Curd
- Sansho Pepper
- Green Soybeans
- Nagaimo Yam
- Japanese Horseradish Flower
- Herring Roe
- & Dried Bonito
- Owan: Soup
- Clear Soup with Steamed Chinese Yam Mixed with Silken Tofu and Egg White, Grilled Sea Eel, and Boiled Japanese Mustard Spinach with Yuzu Citrus Peel
- Chinese yam
- Silken Tofu
- Sea Eel
- Japanese Mustard Spinach
- & Yuzu Citrus Peel
- Otsukuri: Seasonal Sashimi
- Today’s special
- Onsai: Warm Dish
- Egg Custard Topped with Crab, Crab Innards and Young Green Onion Shoots
- Crab Innards
- & Young Green Onion Shoots
- Yakimono: Grilled Dish
- Grilled Sea Bream with Soy Sauce and Japanese Sake, Udo Plant, and Deep-fried Aralia Sprout with Whipped Egg White and Flour with Arrowroot Sauce and Sansho Pepper Oil
- Sea Bream
- Udo Plant
- Aralia Sprout
- Egg White
- Arrowroot Sauce
- & Sansho Pepper Oil
- Tomezakana: Last Dish before Oshokuji
- Steamed Rockfish with Dashi Broth and Vinegar, Steamed Wakame Seaweed in Dashi Broth and Simmered Bamboo Shoots with Miso-vinegar Dressing Mixed with Leaf Bud
- Wakame Seaweed
- Bamboo Shoots
- Leaf Bud
- & Miso-vinegar Dressing
- Oshokuji: Seasonal Rice Dish
- Mixed Rice of Chinese Cabbage and Bacon, Miso Soup and Japanese-style Pickled Vegetables
- Chinese Cabbage
- Miso Soup
- & Japanese-style Pickled Vegetables
- Mizugashi: Dessert
- Strawberry Milk Jelly, Raspberry, Blueberry Kiwifruit, and Cereal
- Fresh Cream
- & Cereal
- Menu for February 2019: Chef – Asano Kazuhiro
- There’s possibility that menu may be modified. We would appreciate your understanding.
- The menu changes monthly to highlight seasonal ingredients.
- The service charge and consumption tax will be added to the total amount of your bill.
- This menu shows a 12,000yen course set. Other courses are also available.
Would you like to enjoy Geisha and other
entertainers’ performance while enjoying a meal?
Geisha is traditional Japanese female entertainers who act as hostesses. Their skills include performing various arts such as classical music, dance, games, and conversation, traditionally entertain customers.
- Ozashiki Asobi is reservation-only.
- Reservation is not available on that day of arrival.
- There will be a cancellation fee.
|Toei Asakusa Line||Asakusa||5min|
ADDRESS：1-15-1 Kaminarimon, Taitoku, Tokyo
its a 3-minutes walk to Asakusa Kaminarimon
The way to TOKYO SKYTREE is
popular sightseeing course.
- Open: 5p.m. – 10:30p.m. (Last admission is 7p.m. and closing time is 10:30p.m.)
Closed: Monday, Bon holidays and New Year holidays
- Please email us about our irregular holiday.
- Address: 1-15-1 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034 Japan
We accept a reservation or an inquiry only by email.
So, please send your email address, name and reservation date to our email address.
We will email you later.
If you have any questions, please email us anytime.