Ichimatsu is founded in 1959.
The building was built based on Japanese traditional architecture. Wood was used for most of the framework, walls are made of clay and/or bamboo and sliding doors are made of Japanese paper.Our founder grew up surrounded by traditional Japanese
things because his family was running Ryokan which is a Japanese style inn.
Since he was trained in a restaurant in Osaka and Kyoto, he received inspiration from these places. Katsura Imperial Villa was one of his favorite places. After the training, he moved to China and opened a Japanese restaurant in Dailian. He had some branch restaurants as well. He moved back to Japan after the war, and decided to open a restaurant in Asakusa that was known as one of the most popular areas around the time. Current Ichimatsu is the third one.
Service that Ichimatsu provides;
We have rooted in the local community for a long time. It serves traditional Japanese dishes and provides Geisha and/or other entertainments.
We would like customers to enjoy not only meal but also entertainments by Geisha and other entertainers, serving dishes and plates, hanging scrolls, rooms and a relaxing time in this place. Moreover, customers can enjoy finding what kind of
wood and how it was used to build the old wooden house. Carvings on a window derive from each room name. (e.g. Pine tree, Mt. Fuji, etc.) Since Ichimatsu is in Asakusa, you can go sightseeing after meal easily. Also, we can provide a pick-up
and drop-off service by rickshaw as an optional service, which you can enjoy Japan.
We can set up table seating on Tatami mat, so people from other countries should have no problem. An original wedding party can be arranged in the atmosphere of Japan, which we recommend.
Special Menu ～March～
- Sakizuke: Appetizer
- Three Color of Soy Milk with Gelatin with Bracken and Soy Sauce Mixed with Dashi Broth
- Soy Milk
- Matcha Green Tea
- Shunsai: Seasonal Vegetables
- Simmered Bamboo Shoots and Fried Wild Plants in Dashi Broth
- Simmered Octopus with Cherry Leaves and Simmered White Asparagus in Dashi Broth with Bite-sized Rice Cracker
- Bamboo Shoots
- Hosta Montana
- Cherry Leaves
- White Asparagus
- Rice Cracker
- Owan: Soup
- Clear Soup with Minced-fish and Orient Clam, Raw Laver, simmered Flower-shaped Carrot, Steamed White Fish with Japanese Sake, and Leaf Bud
- Orient Clam
- Raw Laver
- White Fish
- & Leaf Bud
- Otsukuri: Seasonal Sashimi
- Today’s special
- Onsai: Warm Dish
- Deep-fried Fat Greenling, Deep-fried Raw Wheat-gluten with Mug Wort without Batter, Ostrich Fern, Deep-fried Aralia Sprout with Whipped Egg White and Flour, Grilled Shiitake Mushroom, and Japanese Leek
- Fat Greenling
- Raw Wheat-gluten with Mug Wort
- Ostrich Fern Aralia Sprout
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Japanese Leek
- Yakimono: Grilled Dish
- Grilled Masu Salmon with Soy Sauce and Leaf Bud and Pickled Nagaimo Yam with Red Perilla
- Masu Salmon
- Leaf Bud
- Nagaimo Yam
- Red Perilla
- Susumezakana: Sake Nibble
- Simmered Spring Duck in Soy Sauce and Japanese Sake and Grilled Spring Cabbage with Japanese Leek Sauce and Japanese Pepper Oil
- Spring Duck
- Spring Cabbage
- Japanese Leek
- Japanese Pepper Oil
- Tomezakana: Last Dish before Oshokuji
- Blanched Surf Clam, Udo Plant, Soaked Wakame Seaweed and Boiled Rape Blossom in Dashi Broth with Vinegared Miso with Fruit
- Surf Clam
- Udo Plant
- Wakame Seaweed
- Rape Blossoms
- Vinegared Miso with Fruit
- Oshokuji: Seasonal Rice Dish
- Rice Topped with Simmered Sea Eel, Thin Omelet, Simmered Shiitake Mushroom, Lotus Root with Sugared Vinegar, Boiled Snow Pea, Flying Fish Roe, Miso Soup, and Japanese-style Pickled Vegetables
- Sea Eel
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Lotus Root
- Snow Pea
- Flying Fish Roe
- Miso Soup
- Japanese-style Pickled Vegetables
- Mizugashi: Dessert
- Orange Jelly, Melon, Blueberry, and Dried Orange
- Orange Jelly
- Dried Orange
- Menu for March 2020
- There’s possibility that menu may be modified. We would appreciate your understanding.
- The menu changes monthly to highlight seasonal ingredients.
- The service charge and consumption tax will be added to the total amount of your bill.
- This menu shows a 12,000yen course set. Other courses are also available.
Would you like to enjoy Geisha and other
entertainers’ performance while enjoying a meal?
Geisha is traditional Japanese female entertainers who act as hostesses. Their skills include performing various arts such as classical music, dance, games, and conversation, traditionally entertain customers.
- Ozashiki Asobi is reservation-only.
- Reservation is not available on that day of arrival.
- There will be a cancellation fee.
|Toei Asakusa Line||Asakusa||5min|
ADDRESS：1-15-1 Kaminarimon, Taitoku, Tokyo
its a 3-minutes walk to Asakusa Kaminarimon
The way to TOKYO SKYTREE is
popular sightseeing course.
- Open: 5p.m. – 10:30p.m. (Last admission is 7p.m. and closing time is 10:30p.m.)
Closed: Monday, Bon holidays and New Year holidays
- Please email us about our irregular holiday.
- Address: 1-15-1 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034 Japan
We accept a reservation or an inquiry only by email.
So, please send your email address, name and reservation date to our email address.
We will email you later.
If you have any questions, please email us anytime.