Ichimatsu is founded in 1959.
The building was built based on Japanese traditional architecture. Wood was used for most of the framework, walls are made of clay and/or bamboo and sliding doors are made of Japanese paper.Our founder grew up surrounded by traditional Japanese
things because his family was running Ryokan which is a Japanese style inn.
Since he was trained in a restaurant in Osaka and Kyoto, he received inspiration from these places. Katsura Imperial Villa was one of his favorite places. After the training, he moved to China and opened a Japanese restaurant in Dailian. He had some branch restaurants as well. He moved back to Japan after the war, and decided to open a restaurant in Asakusa that was known as one of the most popular areas around the time. Current Ichimatsu is the third one.
Service that Ichimatsu provides;
We have rooted in the local community for a long time. It serves traditional Japanese dishes and provides Geisha and/or other entertainments.
We would like customers to enjoy not only meal but also entertainments by Geisha and other entertainers, serving dishes and plates, hanging scrolls, rooms and a relaxing time in this place. Moreover, customers can enjoy finding what kind of
wood and how it was used to build the old wooden house. Carvings on a window derive from each room name. (e.g. Pine tree, Mt. Fuji, etc.) Since Ichimatsu is in Asakusa, you can go sightseeing after meal easily. Also, we can provide a pick-up
and drop-off service by rickshaw as an optional service, which you can enjoy Japan.
We can set up table seating on Tatami mat, so people from other countries should have no problem. An original wedding party can be arranged in the atmosphere of Japan, which we recommend.
Special Menu ～November～
- Sakizuke: Appetizer
- Persimmon, Soaked Kidney Beans and Giant Pacific Octopus with Sesame and Vinegar Dressing
- Kidney Beans
- Giant Pacific Octopus
- Shunsai: Sake Nibble
- Abalone and Simmered Deep-fried King Oyster Mushroom with Abalone Guts Mixed with Miso
- Simmered Pacific Saury with Soy sauce and Ginger and Simmered Daikon Radish
- Pumpkin Paste, Milk and Cream with Gelatin Topped with Caviar and Chervil
- Potato Croquettes, Vegetables Pickles in Sake Lees and Gingko Nuts
- Sweet and Sour Pickled Burdock Rolled with Smoked Salmon and Sweet Sour Pickled Shallot
- King Oyster Mushroom
- Abalone Guts
- Pacific Saury
- Daikon Radish
- Vegetables Pickles in Sake Lees
- Gingko Nuts
- Smoked Salmon
- Sweet and Sour Pickled Shallot
- Owan: Soup
- Clear Soup with Simmered Sea Bream, Simmered Turnip and Shiitake Mushroom in Dashi Broth, and Boiled Carrot with Yuzu Citrus Peel
- Sea Bream
- Shiitake Mushroom
- Yuzu Citrus Peel
- Otsukuri: Seasonal Sashimi
- Today’s special
- Onsai: Warm Dish
- Sesame Tofu, Soaked Deep-fried Eggplant, Deep-fried Water Chestnut Coated with Whipped Egg White and Flour, and Young Green Onion Shoots with Thickened Sauce and Japanese Mustard
- Sesame Tofu
- Water Chestnut
- Young Green Onion Shoots
- Japanese Mustard
- Yakimono: Grilled Dish
- Grilled Grouper with Soy Sauce, Sweet and Sour Pickled Nagaimo Yam and Edible Chrysanthemum and Sweet and Sour Pickled Young Ginger
- Nagaimo Yam
- Edible Chrysanthemum
- Young Ginger
- Tomezakana: Last Dish before Oshokuji
- Snow Crab Rolled with Sweet and Sour Pickled Daikon Radish, Simmered Watermelon Radish in Dashi Broth Mixed with Yuzu Citron Juice, and Steamed Zucchini
- Snow Crab
- Daikon Radish
- Watermelon Radish
- Oshokuji: Seasonal Rice Dish
- Steamed Rice with Pork, Burdock, Maitake Mushroom, Carrot, and Daikon Radish, Miso Soup, and Japanese-style Pickled Vegetables
- Maitake Mushroom
- Daikon Radish
- Miso Soup
- Japanese-style Pickled Vegetables
- Mizugashi: Dessert
- Pear Jelly, Simmered Apple in Lemon and Grape with Mint
- Menu for November 2019: Chef – Asano Kazuhiro
- There’s possibility that menu may be modified. We would appreciate your understanding.
- The menu changes monthly to highlight seasonal ingredients.
- The service charge and consumption tax will be added to the total amount of your bill.
- This menu shows a 12,000yen course set. Other courses are also available.
Would you like to enjoy Geisha and other
entertainers’ performance while enjoying a meal?
Geisha is traditional Japanese female entertainers who act as hostesses. Their skills include performing various arts such as classical music, dance, games, and conversation, traditionally entertain customers.
- Ozashiki Asobi is reservation-only.
- Reservation is not available on that day of arrival.
- There will be a cancellation fee.
|Toei Asakusa Line||Asakusa||5min|
ADDRESS：1-15-1 Kaminarimon, Taitoku, Tokyo
its a 3-minutes walk to Asakusa Kaminarimon
The way to TOKYO SKYTREE is
popular sightseeing course.
- Open: 5p.m. – 10:30p.m. (Last admission is 7p.m. and closing time is 10:30p.m.)
Closed: Monday, Bon holidays and New Year holidays
- Please email us about our irregular holiday.
- Address: 1-15-1 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034 Japan
We accept a reservation or an inquiry only by email.
So, please send your email address, name and reservation date to our email address.
We will email you later.
If you have any questions, please email us anytime.