Ichimatsu is founded in 1959.
The building was built based on Japanese traditional architecture. Wood was used for most of the framework, walls are made of clay and/or bamboo and sliding doors are made of Japanese paper.Our founder grew up surrounded by traditional Japanese
things because his family was running Ryokan which is a Japanese style inn.
Since he was trained in a restaurant in Osaka and Kyoto, he received inspiration from these places. Katsura Imperial Villa was one of his favorite places. After the training, he moved to China and opened a Japanese restaurant in Dailian. He had some branch restaurants as well. He moved back to Japan after the war, and decided to open a restaurant in Asakusa that was known as one of the most popular areas around the time. Current Ichimatsu is the third one.
Service that Ichimatsu provides;
We have rooted in the local community for a long time. It serves traditional Japanese dishes and provides Geisha and/or other entertainments.
We would like customers to enjoy not only meal but also entertainments by Geisha and other entertainers, serving dishes and plates, hanging scrolls, rooms and a relaxing time in this place. Moreover, customers can enjoy finding what kind of
wood and how it was used to build the old wooden house. Carvings on a window derive from each room name. (e.g. Pine tree, Mt. Fuji, etc.) Since Ichimatsu is in Asakusa, you can go sightseeing after meal easily. Also, we can provide a pick-up
and drop-off service by rickshaw as an optional service, which you can enjoy Japan.
We can set up table seating on Tatami mat, so people from other countries should have no problem. An original wedding party can be arranged in the atmosphere of Japan, which we recommend.
Special Menu ～July～
- Sakizuke: Appetizer
- Boiled Luffa Soaked in Bonito Broth, Soaked Mulukhiya in Dashi Broth and Udo Plant
- Udo Plant
- Shunsai: Sake Nibble
- Simmered Taro in Dashi Broth and Sweetened Soy Sauce, Simmered Octopus in Sweetened Soy Sauce, and Simmered Pumpkin in Sweetened Soy Sauce
- Grilled Nagaimo Yam with Egg Yolk Mixed with Dried Green Laver and Sweet and Sour Pickled Nagaimo Yam with Red Perilla
- Simmered Eel in Sweetened Soy Sauce with Pickled Ume Plum, Leaf Bud, Boiled Shrimp and Brown Edamame with Pickled Plum and Okra
- Nagaimo Yam
- Egg Yolk
- Dried Green Laver
- Red Perilla
- Ume Plum
- Leaf Bud
- Brown Edamame
- Owan: Soup
- Clear Soup with Tofu Skin, Grilled Pike Conger with Dashi Broth and Soy Sauce, Water Shield, and Yuzu Citron Peel
- Tofu Skin
- Pike Conger
- Water Shield
- Yuzu Citron Peel
- Otsukuri: Seasonal Sashimi
- Today’s special
- Onsai: Warm Dish
- Simmered Herring and Eggplant in Sweetened Soy Sauce, Snow Peas, and Simmered Shimeji Mushroom
- Snow Peas
- Shimeji Mushroom
- Yakimono: Grilled Dish
- Grilled Grunt with Salt, Celery Pickled In Vinegar, Salted Sea Cucumber Guts, Crab, and Sweet and Sour Pickled Young Ginger
- Salted Sea Cucumber Guts
- Sweet and Sour Pickled Young Ginger
- Tomezakana: Last Dish before Oshokuji
- Tomato, Marinated Beltfish in Vinegar Sauce, Lettuce, and Spike with Egg Yolk Vinegar and Sweetened Vinegar Yogurt
- Egg Yolk
- Oshokuji: Seasonal Rice Dish
- Seasoned Rice with Steamed Onion and Bacon, Miso Soup, and Japanese-style Pickled Vegetables
- Miso Soup
- Japanese-style Pickled Vegetables
- Mizugashi: Dessert
- Sweetened Red Beans, Agar, Apricot Compote, Simmered Sweet Potato in Sweet Syrup of Sugar, Boiled Red Peas, Kiwi Fruit, Banana and Refined Sugar
- Red Beans
- Sweet Potato
- Red Peas
- Kiwi Fruit
- Refined Sugar
- Menu for July 2019: Chef – Asano Kazuhiro
- There’s possibility that menu may be modified. We would appreciate your understanding.
- The menu changes monthly to highlight seasonal ingredients.
- The service charge and consumption tax will be added to the total amount of your bill.
- This menu shows a 12,000yen course set. Other courses are also available.
Would you like to enjoy Geisha and other
entertainers’ performance while enjoying a meal?
Geisha is traditional Japanese female entertainers who act as hostesses. Their skills include performing various arts such as classical music, dance, games, and conversation, traditionally entertain customers.
- Ozashiki Asobi is reservation-only.
- Reservation is not available on that day of arrival.
- There will be a cancellation fee.
|Toei Asakusa Line||Asakusa||5min|
ADDRESS：1-15-1 Kaminarimon, Taitoku, Tokyo
its a 3-minutes walk to Asakusa Kaminarimon
The way to TOKYO SKYTREE is
popular sightseeing course.
- Open: 5p.m. – 10:30p.m. (Last admission is 7p.m. and closing time is 10:30p.m.)
Closed: Monday, Bon holidays and New Year holidays
- Please email us about our irregular holiday.
- Address: 1-15-1 Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034 Japan
We accept a reservation or an inquiry only by email.
So, please send your email address, name and reservation date to our email address.
We will email you later.
If you have any questions, please email us anytime.